Sunday, April 7, 2013

All my medications arrived

3/16/13

Check this out!





All my medications have officially arrived. I got a big box with a cold box inside of it on the 14th. Then on the 16th I got the remaining medications. I think the total for all these came to about $1800!

It was easy to spot the Lupron, which is the 1st medication I am starting with. It was also easy to pick out the needles that go with that, they were the smallest needles.

However after that I was in total loss. Between what my protocol says and what the names of these medications are called, just didn't match up to me. Then there are about 5 different needles and that again I couldn't seem to match up with anything. I thought I knew all the basics that I needed to know, but I spent 3-4 hours re-reading about each process and how each medication affects my cycle. I realized that I still don't understand it.

The good thing is, that I know I have to take the Lupron for the 1st two weeks and I know what bottle that is and which needle goes with it. Then I have a baseline ultrasound appointment the day before I start something new, and/or continue with Lupron, so I can just take all my stuff with me and my nurse will explain what goes with each thing and when to take it.



No comments:

Post a Comment