Monday, February 11, 2013

Cute Date Night Story

When I met Eric I was so shy, so all I could manage to do was quickly hand my phone number to his friend and leave the bar before I could see his reaction.

He ended up calling me a few days later and asked me out on a date. We both love pizza so we met at a wonderful pizza place on February 10th, 2010. We just clicked and we had so much to talk about with each other. And just like in the movies, at the end of the night, the manager came to our table and had to tell us that the restaurant was closed! I really had no idea we were there that long!

On February 10th, 2011, I had to work a late shift, so for our anniversary Eric brought a pizza from this restaurant over to my work for my break and he brought champagne glasses for us to drink soda out of. He even came dressed up in a double breasted jacket! It was the sweetest most romantic moment ever!

On February 10th, 2012 we had our 2nd anniversary at our favorite restaurant.

We got married in September 2012 and planned a whole weekend wedding party around us and our life. So we had our rehearsal dinner party at this restaurant, the night before our wedding. My mom thought it was crazy to have this dinner at a pizza place. I said "Mom, this is gourmet pizza!"

When we were there for the rehearsal dinner, I went up to the bar and saw Buddha. I was messing with him and the waitress said "Be careful that is a fertility Buddha" - I said "Can I take him home!" :)



 
Last night we decided to not call February 10th our anniversary anymore since we are married, but it is now our Valentines day! So we had our 3rd Valentines day together and rubbed Buddhas belly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment