Friday, December 28, 2012

Telling our parents and friends.?.?.

People are just too judgemental!

I told my mom and she said "Why do you want another baby? I cant afford any more grand kids. You already have two wonderful kids"   :(

I didn't tell my dad and step-mom, but in a conversation about my marriage she asked "You don't plan on having any more kids do you?" (She didn't use her hopeful tone-of-voice)   :(

My best friends, aunt and cousin are happy for us.

We haven't told any of his friends.

This weekend we will be telling his mom. She is so much like him - un-judgemental, easy-going, and accepting. So I think she will be happy for us.

I just hate hearing that IVF is too expensive, we are too old, I already have kids (one is 18!), kids are expensive, we are moving too fast. Bla Bla Bal

Mom-in-law will need to know since the clinic is in her town and we will be traveling there lots over the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment